Whenever we think of an entertainment application we tend to get confused due to the availability of hundreds of app. Today, we are here to compare two movie streaming applications that are making people fall in love with them. This will help you take your pick.
WHAT’S TERRARIUM TV?
Terrarium TV is a streaming giant with humongous market share. The application boasts itself of hosting the widest range of movies, TV shows, music videos and much more, and being a front-running source of complete entertainment for users worldwide. Content on Terrarium TV is available for free.
With end-to-end Chromecast support, flexible UI, in-built MX player, Terrarium TV has been advancing nicely and surpassing its rivals to become the most popular streaming platform in the world.
- A vast collection of movies according to different genres such as action, fiction, documentaries, romantic, comedy, animated and much more.
- Terrarium TV consists of almost every new and old movie and TV shows from all over the world.
- You can mark your favorite movie in this fantastic TV app to watch it again.
- It supports Chromecast, Firestick, and other devices very well.
- There are no extra charges anywhere in between the app while watching any video.
- It runs superbly on android and iOS devices, Fire TV, Smart TV and PC/laptops.
- A good option for all people with different tastes.In built web browser get you trustable video links.
- Casting movies on television via ChromeCast is very simple with terrarium tv.
- Bookmark your favorite movies with a click.
- Free movie streaming with no in app purchase (IAP).
- This app takes too much memory.
- There are some standard features of downloading of movies and TV shows.
- It does not contain excellent picture quality as such which movie as usual as we watch it on the norm television.
- The downloading of films and TV shows take much of the time which is one of the biggest disadvantages for users in today’s fast times.
- There are many technical issues with the Terrarium TV app these days.
- Subtitle error
- Terrarium provides you with low downloading speed overall.
- Simple user interface, does not attract your eye.
ShowBox is a pioneer app in the digital world. It has been serving people with unlimited movie and latest TV shows. Almost impossible to beat this app in its attractive user interface and movie print quality. It is compatible with almost all the platforms; Android, Windows, iOS, BlackBerry.
Let’s discuss its pros and cons :-
- It has a gigantic list of movies, TV programs and videos of sports, news, educational programs, regional, spiritual, kids, animated series and various cooking shows.
- Regularly updates with new shows and movies.
- HD facility for picture clarity.
- Friendly and easy one to use.
- Select your language as it has many languages with it.
- The most beneficial point is its fast speed as compared to other TV apps which have slow downloading speed.
- Authentic links of movies and TV shows which will not harm your computers, smartphones and other devices.
- Gives you a never ending movie list with a collection of latest and old classic movies
- It is totally free. There is no in app purchase (IAP)
- It is not advisable to use ShowBox on any smartphones because it lowers its speed on mobile phones.
- A large memory taker.
- Regularly the app has to be updated as the latest version comes.
- Busy server problem arises many times.
- Practically, uses a lot of your internet allowance over cellular data.
- Need to update every time the team launches a new version
SHOWBOX LITE AND TERRARIUM TV COMPARED
ShowBox Lite is indeed a user-friendly platform, but Terrarium TV is much streamlined in approach. The latter cuts your navigation by providing a single menu for options that’s launched by tapping on the Play option on any movie or TV video. On the other hand, you will be required to switch between multiple options on ShowBox Lite if you wish to change the servers or activate subtitles. Of course, the menu on Lite is neat, but who wishes to go through a lengthy process?
Terrarium TV is counted among the streaming channels with a great array of movies and TV serials, available for free, and played on fast servers. The content comes from full HD (1080p) and HD (720p) sources. So, quality is never an issue. ShowBox, on the other side, is a little less than Terrarium in matters of content. It constantly upgrades its library, though.
Those, who are regular with ShowBox, express dissatisfaction about how subtitles work. The subtitles are either improper, or totally out of sync with the video. You can open the subtitles easily with the ShowBox, and they aren’t the best of their kind.
Terrarium TV, on the flip side, has no subtitles, but directs you to various sources where you can get subtitles. All this, according to the server you’ve chosen for yourself! As the options are multiple, you can choose the subtitles that suit you the best. Plus, the in-built MX player is equipped with the feature of syncing the subtitles as well.
- Chromecast Support
To access ShowBox content via Chromecast, you will have to download a third-party app ‘Growbox’. But, Terrarium TV comes with the native Chromecast support.
ShowBox is a much better option than Terrarium TV as it has cooler characteristics with higher picture quality and more options. Every person has its own choice definitely and so select your favorite one and enjoys your movie with popcorn and Pepsi with all your family members and friends.