Many users searching for How to get Terrarium TV on PS4 & PS3, this post will show you everything you need to know about the process.
Terrarium TV version for PS3 and PS4 is quite similar to that of Android devices with same layout & features. However, the only difference in this case is that PS3 and PS4 users must pay $9.99 to download the app through the PlayStation Store. This is quite unfortunate for people looking for free streaming applications on their PlayStation consoles as there is no workaround techniques like.
How to Install Terrarium TV on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita?
As mentioned previously, Terrarium TV is not available as a free application on the PS3 and PS4 consoles. Although you might think that there would be a workaround technique of some kind to get the app for free, unfortunately, there is only one way of download PlayStation apps and that is by downloading them via the PlayStation Store. Therefore, that is how we would have to download Terrarium TV here. Here are the steps:
- Switch on your PS3 or PS4 gaming console.
- Go to Sony PlayStation account and then proceed to PlayStation Store.
- Find the search bar and type Terrarium TV app wait for the result to appear and then click on the Terrarium TV icon.
- You will now be prompted to make a payment using your MasterCard, PayPal or Skrill. You only need to pay $9.99 for the app.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, You can continue downloading the app.
- After the app has been downloaded successfully and installation completed, you will be allowed to use all the in app features like streaming and downloading content.
If you have any query or question regarding this, please write in comment, we will try our best for you.