Download Terrarium TV for PC/Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Important Update: Most of the people are not able to watch Terrarium TV movies and TV Shows on their Computers or Laptops with subtitles. I’ve tried a lot of ways to make you all enjoy the free Movies and finally, I’ve found a 100% working method to watch any Movie or Show on your PC/Laptop with subtitles. Follow step by step to Download & Install Terrarium TV for PC.
Download & Install BlueStacks on PC
- First of all, download the BlueStacks program from this link here.
- After the installation file has downloaded, launch it and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Once fully installed, open up the BlueStacks program. It will then run the operating system installation.
- Follow the steps on BlueStacks which you are prompted with.
- After you have completed the BlueStacks setup, you will now be able to access your Android emulator and use it as if you had an Android device.
The emulator installation process is fairly simple. Now that you have the Android emulator installed and ready to go, it’s time to install the Terrarium TV for PC using the emulator. So that you can once again enjoy all of your favorite content in one convenient location.
Install Terrarium TV for PC and Mac
- Now that BlueStacks is installed, download the Terrarium TV APK.
- Once downloaded, right-click on the downloaded APK file and open it using the “BlueStacks” player.
- BlueStacks will now handle the installation process for you. It should only take a few moments for Terrarium TV to install.
- Once the installation process is complete, open up BlueStacks and you will be able to access Terrarium TV as if it were a regular application.
This installation process works for both PC and Mac computers. The only thing to look out for is that some Mac users have issues using the BlueStacks platform and if you also run into these issues, it’s completely alright to use other Android emulators.
How To Watch Movies & TV Shows With Subtitles on PC/Laptop Using Terrarium TV
Terrarium TV is not directly working on the Android Emulator. When you try to watch Terrarium TV Movie on your PC/Laptop using any Android emulator, It asks for Mx Player Installation. Once you Install the MX player, It will ask for latest CODEC. No matter you do all the installations it’s needed, it would still not work on your device.
That’s why I’ve come up with an amazing Idea to watch any Movie or TV Show you want.
The thing you will need is a VLC Media Player. If you don’t have the VLC on your PC/Laptop, here is the download link.
Now, open the Koplayer, and open Terrarium TV.
Select a Movie that you want to watch on the PC/Laptop.
Click on the Movie, and select Play button in the bottom right corner.
The app gives you a list of streaming links. Click on an HD link and select “Copy stream link” option.
You should keep in mind that, the link you just copied can not be pasted directly. I mean it doesn’t work. So, first, you will need to paste the copied link on the default browser and then copy that link once again.
- Open “Browser” on Bluestack.
- Paste the link you copied on the App. Now press the “Enter” button on your Keyboard.
- Now, click on the browser address bar and press “Ctrl+X” on your Keyboard to cut the link.
- Now, open the VLC player and click on Media, Open Network stream.
- A window appears to paste or enter your stream link.
- Paste the URL and click on Play.
- You can see the movie is playing on my Laptop using VLC media.
- To add subtitles, search the subtitle file on the google and download them.Just drag the titles to the VLC player.
- Now, here is the proof that the Subtitles of the Movie is working correctly.
That’s it! Enjoy Terrarium TV on PC/Laptop using Android emulator.
Thank you for here, if you have any query or question regarding Terrarium TV on PC/Laptop than you can comment your problem we have try to solve it.