Terrarium TV Android Box – Installation Guide
In this article, I am going to explain you about the procedure of installing Terrarium TV free Movies App on your Android TV Box. Although, there are hundreds of android boxes on which you can install Terrarium TV, the process that we are discussing here, works on all the android boxes regardless of their type.
Before starting the download process, it is good to ‘Sign in’ to your Google Store account beforehand. It is needed to install the video player on your Android box later. To run the Terrarium TV App flawlessly, it is always advisable that you should install VPN services like iPVanish which works best in conjunction with Apps like Terrarium TV.
- 1 How To Install Terrarium TV Android Box?
- 1.1 Features of Terrarium TV on Android Box
How To Install Terrarium TV Android Box?
Now, let’s discuss the process of installing Terrarium TV on your Android Box.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources If Not Enabled
To enable the unknown sources on your device, go to the Home screen of your device and search for the ‘Settings’ tab, which allows you to change all the settings of your Android Box. Open the ‘Settings’ tab by selecting it.
Find the preferences option, scroll right to find “more settings” & click on it.
Find security tab on the TV box and click on it.
Now scroll down the screen to find the ‘Unknown Sources’ option listed in the ‘Device Administration’ category. Turn ‘On’ this option. When you try to turn it On, it gives you a warning like this. Skip this warning and click ‘OK’.
Step 2: Download Terrarium TV APK on Android Box
Do you have a default web browser on your device? If you have it, it’s best. But, if you don’t have it, download any browser of your choice from the Google Play Store. I recommend downloading the ‘Google Chrome’ browser. As I have a default web browser on my device, so I am using it for the explanation purpose. If you have a default web browser, you may find it on the main screen itself or the ‘Apps’ tab present on the main screen.
Now, we need to use the Android TV Box Remote as a Mouse. For that, you must click on the “pointer” button on the Remote.
You can use the arrow keys to move the arrow. For now, use the up arrow on the remote to open the browser and type the URL – https://terrariumtv.com/
Now again press the pointer button on your remote and click the ‘Enter’ button. Now, you will be taken over to the official downloading site of the Terrarium TV and you will find the downloadable link at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Install Terrarium TV APK on Android Box
Go to the ‘Apps’ category on the home screen.
Open it and search the file manager. I have found it here. I’m selecting it to open.
After opening the file manager, a “Local Disk’ option appears. Select it.
In my box, I find “Local Disk” right after I pressed on the File manager. After that, Click on “Download” folder. There you can see the APK file saved as app-release.apk.
Just click on the ‘Install’ tab.
The Terrarium TV App is now Installing to the TV Box. Just wait until the process finishes.
Boom! Terrarium TV is now fully available on my Android TV Box. That means you can also watch latest Movies and TV Shows on your Android Box using Terrarium TV official App.
Step 4: Open Terrarium TV on Android Box
You can directly use the Installed app “Open” button. For the future use, you can find every Installed app on the “Apps” section.
Settings To Change Before Watching Movies on Android Box
- Once you open the Terrarium TV App, there is a menu button where you can access the Settings section. Click on that three horizontally lined menu button and click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to find the “Force Android TV mode” and enable it.
- And also you can select the default video player to “MX player” or “VLC” player.
- Now, select it. That action will open a pop-up window. Select ‘MX’ player from that, and you are all done.
The article supports for,
- Android Boxes like Amazon Fire TV or Firestick,
- GEM Box
- Nvidia Shield TV (if it has default browser)
- Q-Box 4K
- Matricom G-Box Q2
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Android MX3 4K
- Et Cetera.
Features of Terrarium TV on Android Box
- If you use the Movies and TV Shows App on your TV Box, you can save Smartphone battery life.
- Experience the HD quality on any TV using the Box device.
- Get latest released stuff every day.
- Now, the app is providing 4K movies for free.
- Media is divided into sections to access quickly.
- You can download and favorite TV shows or Movies to have the better control.
Thank you for visiting here. So this is the whole process of installing Terrarium TV on your Android Box. We have described the method in the simplest way possible and to the best of our knowledge. If you have any query or question regarding this do comment and we will try our best.