Terrarium TV and NVIDIA Shield TV both go hand-in-hand flawlessly. One of the best smart streaming devices built for entertainment to watch shows up to 4K HDR. Shield TV doesn’t stop only to be a TV its even more. Games and Music powered by NVIDIA make it the most wanted Home Theatre PC.
How to Install Terrarium TV on NVIDIA Shield TV
- Power up your Nvidia Shield TV.
- Before we proceed, Ensure that your Nvidia Controller is plugged in, then Open
- Find and select the Security & Restrictions
- You need to enable Unknown Sources option to allow installation from sources other than play store. Tap on it, then a warning will appear. Tap OK button.
- Go to your Default Browser or If you have Google Chrome then use it.
- Then Click on Terrarium TV APK and Choose the latest version to download.
- Now on your Nvidia Shield, there will be a default file Manager or if you have ES File Explorer, Open it.
- Directly navigate to the downloads directory and find the app. Else, find the app using the search feature.
- Once found. Tap on the app and it will take you to the installation page.
- Now Read the File Permissions and tap on the INSTALL Button.
- After the installation gets completed, Tap on the OPEN
- We are not completed yet. Once you are in the app, tap on the Menu and then on the Settings
- Scroll down, and find Android TV
- Tap on Force Android TV mode which enables to display Android TV layout forcibly.
- Now start streaming your favorite Movies and TV Shows.
- First, to side load Terrarium TV, you need a USB Flash Drive and a PC.
- Open your PC. Go to our Terrarium TV apk Page and get the latest version.
- Copy the downloaded. APK file on to the flash drive.
- Eject the Flash drive.
- After booting up your Nvidia Shield TV, Open Google Play Store and Install ‘ES File Explorer‘.
- Then connect your USB drive into one of the two available ports on Nvidia Shield TV.
- Open your ES File Explorer. Tap on ‘Local’from the Menu and Click on the USB drive that you connected.
- A pop-up dialog box appears, saying “Allow the app ES File Explorer to access the USB device” then tap on the OK
- Now find the copied Terrarium TV apk. Quickly tap on it to begin the installation.
- Tap on Install button and Open the app once it is completed.
- To enable Android TV mode, read the above method.
When using Terrarium TV App on NVIDIA SHIELD, you should always be careful when following the steps provided above. The reason behind it is that one mistake could lead to some issues. In the long run, causing you more inconvenience when using the app on NVIDIA SHIELD TV. You don’t want this to happen, right? So, if you want to experience peace of mind, read the steps carefully and follow them properly.
Thank you for being here. If you have any question or query please, write down in comment box we will try our best for you. Hope you will enjoy lot from here and share this article with your circle.